Thursday, August 27, 2015

What Do Me and Martha Stewart Have in Common?

As I have stated for the record many times before, I reject most if not all things domestic. When it came time to furnish/outfit our new apartment, I went out to buy a shower curtain and came back with this. 


So, I'm sure you're dying to know what on earth Martha Stewart (aka the Queen of Insider Trading and All Thing Domestic) and I have in common. Well, it's not anything that exciting but I can tell you from personal, first-hand experience that Martha and I both get hangry.

Pretty remarkable, right? Continuing along this train of thought, I guess both of us are irresponsible/wreckless enough to allow ourselves to get hungry enough to the point where we become mildly unpleasant. But in our defense, we have a lot on our plates. Running an empire and being a starving actor are full time jobs. Speaking of, my Seamless order seems to have gotten lost in translation so I need to address that. Have a beautiful day, folks and remember, next time you encounter someone who woke up on the wrong side the bed, maybe they just need a snack.




No comments:

Post a Comment