Monday, August 10, 2015

To Make A Bad Day Better, See Below



This is my attempt to convey what a struggle the past few days have been.


I was a victim of a minor theft last weekend. And by minor I mean, my entire purse was stolen. The initial reaction was something like...

Harry Potter Harry animated GIF

And cancel your credit cards.

Once I was no longer in financial danger/peril, it was time to get down to business to defeat the Huns. Starting with...

Drinking Drunk animated GIF

Which led to... 

Queen Drama animated GIF

Leading me to the brilliant conclusion that martinis don't solve problems and nobody looks pretty when they're emotionally stressed or vulnerable and anyone who can make you think otherwise deserves a freakin' Oscar.

Sex City animated GIF

After a full day of self-loathing and hunting/gathering for the scattered pieces of my dignity, I think I can quasi confidently say things are on the upward swing.


Because things can't be that bad in a world where this exists...


Or you get a free baseball cap with your Seamless breakfast order. I swear I am not making this up. Evidence pictured.


And on that note, may the odds be ever in your favor, may your coffee be strong and your Monday short. Signing off.


No comments:

Post a Comment